So happy! Who’s happy? I’M HAPPY!
Corgis. Most expressive of all beasts.
ISTJ: The one in denial that there’s actually a killer
ISFJ: The one who calls out “Who’s there?” as if the killer will answer
ESTJ: The one who tries to tell everyone else what to do
ESFJ: The one who screams at everything
ISTP: The one who finds a really good hiding place
ISFP: The one who dies first
ESTP: The one wondering around without a flashlight
ESFP: The one who tries to hook up with the killer
INFJ: The one who knows what’s going on but no one will listen to them
ENFJ: The one who keeps saying “It’ll be ok” even though they don’t believe it
INFP: The one who sacrifices themselves
ENFP: The one who figures out who the killer is a little too late
INTJ: The one who everyone thinks is the killer
ENTJ: The one who tries to fight back but ends up dead
INTP: The one who created the monster
ENTP: The one who makes it until the end
u ever have that friend where ur like. yes lets get an apartment together. lets adopt 200 cats. lets DO IT
Can you explain why Europeans were much more technologically advanced than the indigenous populations of Africa? I mean, these cultures hadn't even invented sewage systems, which is something the Romans were able to design and implement in 800-735 BC (a long fucking time before "the white man" colonized it)... I mean fuck, without "the white man", they would probably still be in the fucking bronze age.
I don’t really know what kind of history books bigots like you read.
The Great Libraries of Timbuktu? The steel metallurgy of the Haya? Dentistry? Caesarean section? Premature neonatal care? Mathematics, architecture, engineering?
I know it’s hard for a racist like you who imagines “technological advancement” to be some kind of end-all-be-all, or proof of some “inherent intelligence”. I know, I know. It’s hard to imagine, but Europeans have been drawing knowledge from everyone around them since the dawn of time. What did you think ended the Dark Ages?
Your magical (read: white supremacist) idea of a purely 'white' Rome never existed.
The Minoan culture on the island of Crete between 1500-1700 B.C.E. had a highly developed waste management system. They had very advanced plumbing and designed places to dispose of organic wastes. Knossos, the capital city, had a central courtyard with baths that were filled and emptied using terra-cotta pipes. This piping system is similar to techniques used today. They had large sewers built of stone.”
In case you needed further clarification, neither the Minoans nor other (later) Greeks were ethnically uniform. They also had the first flush toilets, dating back to 18th century B.C.E. They had flushing toilets, with wooden seats and an overhead reservoir. The Minoan royals were the last group to use flushing toilets until the re-development of that technology in 1596.
Oh, and look the Mayans had indoor plumbing, acqueducts, and pressurized water too. I mean, you can ignore that the area Mayans lived in had little to few rivers, no lakes or standing water, nor other sources of running water, while simultaneously dealing with monsoons and flooding due to one of the heaviest yearly rainfalls in the Americas.
Classic Maya even used household water filters using locally abundant limestone carved into a porous cylinder, made so as to work in a manner strikingly similar to modern ceramic water filters.
Of course, by this time millenia later none of your precious “white people” had developed any methods besides shitting in pots.Continuing, the earliest archaeological record of an advanced system of drainage comes from the Indus Valley Civilization from around 3100 B.C.E in what is now Pakistan and North India. By 2500 B.C.E (almost 5,000 years ago), highly developed drainage system where wastewater from each house flowed into the main drain.All houses in the major cities of Harappa and Mohenjo−daro had access to water and drainage facilities. Waste water was directed to covered drains which lined the major streets directed to covered drains, which lined the major streets. Each home had its own private drinking well and its own private bathroom. The mains that carried wastewater to a cesspit were tall enough for people to walk through. Reservoirs, a central drainage system, fresh water pumped into the homes. Pools. Baths.It was made from bricks smoothened and joined together seamlessly. The expert masonry kept the sewer watertight. Drops at regular intervals acted like an automatic cleaning device.
Filters for solid waste.Sorry, what were the British doing up until like, 200 years ago? Shitting in the streets? Oh yeah.I mean, I could get into how by the Shang Dynasty (roughly 1600 B.C.E.), China had sophisticated plumbing including pressure inverted siphons.
Or into the city of Amarna, Ancient Egypt. Or Persepolis, Persia and the Achaemenids in 600 B.C.E.But, I mean, it sounds like the only one still in the Bronze Age is you.
I love it when people bring facts to white supremacist logic.
Did Gavin write ‘lovely Ryan’ on Ryan’s little table.
I think Gavin wrote ‘lovely Ryan’ on Ryan’s little table.
do u have a sexuality or...?
a sexuality?? in THIS economy???
why do people say “don’t be a pussy” when talking about weakness more like “don’t be a man’s ego” because you know there isn’t nothing more fragile than that
because “pussy” is the shortened form of the word “pusillanimous”, which means “timid, cowardly”
and not the slang word for the female genital region?
literally no one else knows this. nobody.
Wha… How… Language is so fucking weird.
1. name: Cassy
2. birthday: March 10th (woooo!)
3. favorite color: Blue and mint/sea green
4. lucky number: 2
5. height: 5’7”talents
1. last dream you remember: Harry Potter was wrecking all the shit and McGonagall just laughed as a giant tower landed on a muggle bridge, sending many drivers plummeting into the cold channel of water below
2. can you juggle: Yeah, but only two things at a time
3. art/sports/both: I did dance for 10 years, now I just do choir and write when I get a chance
4. do you like writing: Yes, but it’s a difficult process
5. do you like dancing: Yes, especially my lame “I-don’t-know-regular-people-dancing” dancing
6. do you like singing: Yep!fantasize
1. dream vacation: Backpacking through Europe with my best friend, enjoying art and at least two alcohol
2. dream date: Anything’s good with me if I’m with someone I really like (just not going out to eat, I feel so uncomfortable eating in front of others oh gosh)
3. dream guy/gal: I don’t have any specific requirements, although it would be very hella if they liked The Mountain Goats
4. dream wedding: Jetpacks
5. dream pet: A pug and a corgi. Also a snake.
6. dream job: That is a very good questionmusic
1. favorite song: Currently, I’d say “There’s No War In This Love” by Andrew Jackson JIhad
2. favorite album: Cardboard Castles / Transcendental Youth
3. favorite artist: The Mountain Goats
4. last song you heard on the radio: “Bad Day” by Daniel Powter
5. last song played in your itunes:
I don’t use itunes but"Ready Aim Fire" by Imagine Dragonspreferences
1. guys/girls/both: Both
2. hair color: The hair color they enjoy having
3. eye color: I don’t have a preference
4. humorous/serious: Both, too much of either one isn’t fun
5. taller/shorter: Again, no preference
6. biggest turn-off: Asshole-ness
7. biggest turn-on: Cute voice/laugh. Also singing. And cheesy jokes. So many…
There is so much beauty before our eyes that is so simply over looked